Patricia M. Heim (Of Counsel) is a senior member of the firm. She heads up the firm’s family law practice group. Her practice is limited to divorce and family law matters. Ms. Heim practices in the state of Wisconsin.
Ms. Heim is a member of the American Bar Association and the State Bar of Wisconsin. She is a recipient of the State Bar President’s Award and a past president of the La Crosse County Bar Association. Ms. Heim authored the family law chapter of the Annual Survey of Wisconsin Law from 1989 to 2016. She is also a presenter of seminars on family law topics.
Selected Professional and Civic Involvement
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Fellow, Wisconsin Law Foundation
- AV rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Named as 1 of the top 25 female lawyers in Wisconsin in 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008
- Appointed Court Commissioner for Branch V, La Crosse County
- Named Wisconsin Super Lawyer in 2005 – 2017
- Past Board Member, Gundersen Medical Foundation
- Past President, Riverland Girl Scout Council
- Past President, Greater La Crosse Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past President, La Crosse Symphony Orchestra
- Former Trustee, Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Viterbo University Board of Advisors
- Flame of Hope Foundation – Vice President