From 1895 to today, three generations of the Fugina family have been privileged to serve as attorneys at law in Fountain City, Wisconsin. Martin L. Fugina (1895-1952), Marvin L. Fugina (1935-1988) and David J. Fugina (1968-present). During this time, the Fugina family has had many interesting issues come across their desks, including pigs in the street, summer dust choking the citizenry as horses and wagons pass up and down the dirt streets, to issues of the 21st century such as recycling, improvement to roads and highways, zoning issues regarding our beautiful bluffs, to million-dollar utility projects.
Mr. Fugina joined O’Flaherty Heim Birnbaum Kirchner & Curtis, Ltd. of counsel in January of 2017 after closing the doors to his long-standing practice, Fugina Law Office. He serves as expert counsel on tax matters and municipal matters, and he provides service to many of his long-standing clients for their various legal issues. His wealth of experience and knowledge is a resource to all of our clients.
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Past President and Member of Tri-County Bar Association
- City Attorney for Fountain City, WI 1988-2016
- Buffalo County Cancer Society
- Fountain City Rod & Gun Club
- Buffalo River Masonic Lodge No. 0252
- Valley of Eau Claire 32nd Degree Mason
- Life Member of National Rifle Association