Attorney Aaron D. Birnbaum practices in O’Flaherty Heim Egan & Birnbaum Ltd.’s Employment Law Group in the Milwaukee office, located at 135 West Wells Street, Suite 340, Milwaukee, WI 53203. Mr. Birnbaum, a La Crosse native, is a graduate of the University Wisconsin Madison and a 2004 graduate of Marquette University Law School. While in law school Mr. Birnbaum excelled in the Unemployment Compensation clinic, winning benefits for all clients he represented. Prior to law school, Mr. Birnbaum was a member of La Crosse Central High School’s Mock Trial team and of the University Wisconsin Madison’s Mock Trial team.
Prior to joining O’Flaherty Heim Egan & Birnbaum Ltd. in March of 2010, Mr. Birnbaum worked as an associate attorney for Birnbaum, Seymour, Kirchner & Birnbaum, LLP, specializing in employment-related cases. Currently, Mr. Birnbaum works in the Employment Law Group in O’Flaherty Heim Egan & Birnbaum Ltd. where he focuses on discrimination, sexual harassment, employment screening with background checks, employee benefits, severance and non-compete agreements, unemployment insurance, and labor negotiation, arbitration and mediation.
Mr. Birnbaum is an avid runner who has participated in a number of charity races, marathons and a relay race stretching 193 miles from Winona to Minneapolis, Minnesota and lasting over 25 hours.
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Milwaukee Bar Association
- Member, Milwaukee Area Young Lawyers Division
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin Employment Law Section
- Mock Trial High School Judge
- Member, Luxembourg American Cultural Society
- Milwaukee Social Club Recreation Sport Captain, Coach and Manager